I asked my friend,”How is your Life?”
She replied:”Bas Katt Rahi Hai”(Just passing)
The same Question for you today,”How is your Life” and If you have the same answer, I am really not Interested to know.But Yeah, I can change that Perspective, If you wish, just Scroll down.
We often avoid failures and Why is obvious, who is willing to fail in this World right?
But to Let you know, I should tell you, Successful people in the history has always chosen the path of 99% Failures.Yes, It’s 200% True.
You might be thinking If I have gone mad, I am just giving lame explanations to run my blog right? and When I don’t know, What is happening in your Life and What you are actually facing, how can I dare to mock at your Situation.
But Trust me, that doesn’t really matter to me this much that I dare to play with your emotions for running my blog, I don’t need that seriously.
Let’s talk about examples to justify:
You might be familiar with KFC, It was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders, at age of 65 years (raised eyebrows???).
Hold on.., Let’s dive in history of his Life,
- Born on a farm in 1890, Harland Sanders was the oldest of 3 children. His father died when he was 5 years old. (At age 5??)
- At age 7, He learned cooking (What do you say, he had a vision of KFC that time??)
- At age 12, He left his Home.
- At the age of 15, he lied about his age to enter the Army and He was discharged after just 4 months.( A Failure??)
- At age 28, Finally, he married his First wife Josephine, who Later on divorced him.Josephine’s brother sent Harland a letter saying “She had no business marrying a no-good fellow like you who can’t hold a job.” (What??)
- At age 40, he opened a service station, where he cooked chicken and other southern dishes.(We can’t do that, We have Standards but we don’t have money to Open a Restaurant, Our Life is too cruel to us, right??)
- At age 65, after 25 years in the restaurant business, Harland Sanders was effectively broken.He lived in his car for 2 years and was rejected 1,009 times (He is a Failure, right??) before finally finding a restaurant owner who agreed to use his recipe.
- And Finally, He got Success!!
So, What do you think?His 1,009 Failures were the obstacles or the ONE Success??
You might have valid reasons to say I can’t do it for What you want to do, but What If you make those reasons be the Biggest Reason to achieve What you want to achieve!!
There are a numerous number of examples of Successful People, who have made the reasons for their Failure, the only Reason of their Success.
So, Why are you Stopping yourself??
Hooman, Just Like you,
Tanu Goyal 🙂